In light of Maats recent comments on another thread, let me do the academically distasteful thing of quoting myself
You may remember that at the Millenium the Great Pyramid of Giza was scheduled to be capped, though it never happened, and conspiracy theories aboud on the net as to why.
The Millenium was a difficult time for me, and I remember waiting up to watch the ceremony, not realising that it had been cancelled. I was quite sad at this, but I guess the time was not right.
Now, I would love to see the pyramid capped for all sorts of reasons. It is symbolic. It would help renew interest in Egypts tourist industry. It would be quite energetic really, focusing attention and beaming out across our world a message of splendor, of hope, of romance, of Maat.
Do you think that it should happen?
Bet there are a few nervous people in the world, which is sad for the return of the crystal in due form would help ensure stability and continued survival for all.
Those into capping of the Great Pyramid might like to read Sitchin's Wars of Gods and Men. As I recall it gives the description of the energy functions of the pyramid when it has all its devices in place.
I suspect the "capping" proposal is not fully based on the functions of the pyramid
According to one Amazon review - Pyramids as prisons for the gods, and the gods were far from Divine fighting amongst themselves for power and prestige. Perhaps this is why that there is so much resistance to the re-capping? Judgement time.
6 votes for no recapping - someone (well 6 someones)really does not like the idea.
Mind you after a couple of pyramid wars, an enlightening prisoner being entombed inside, and ufos, (from the book Russell recommended above) and not forgetting those Freemasons who want to distance themselves from any such possible connections in the press, it is perhaps not suprising.
Out of interest anyone else here been inside the Kings Chamber?
I would like to see it re-capped and I would love to visit the Kings Chamber. I'd also like to see Orion rising on a clear night above and behind the line of three pyraminds.
By coincidence an there is a programme about the Great Pyramid just started on the UK History Chanel as I type this!
Me Too - I firmly believe that tracing our history back the leap to planet earth comes from Orion, and the Key is those pyramids, Knowing any more may not truely dramatic, but just another step back along the trail.. We might find we came from a planet around the star Alnitak, and so the search goes on where did we come from to get there?
Eastern order of International Co-Freemasonry
Auckland New Zealand
"All Truths are Truths of Period
and not truths for eternity."
I wonder how many people in our world look up to orion when they are a little sad and gain enormous comfort? I also wonder how many are driven from inside to visit the pyramids? More than many may imagine I would guess. The energy from these two objects playing on mankind really is quite magnetic. Beacons of light, illuminating the way.
Out of interest anyone else here been inside the Kings Chamber?
I was inside the Kings Chamber in 1978. I remember leaning on the side of the porphyry 'sepulchre?' and running my hands over the inside wondering what it really was.
I was rather surprised at its positioning - not anywhere that an architect or artist, with an eye for lines, would put it.
I also thought that the Grand Gallery and the Queens Chamber were rather more like being inside the 'mechanics' of something rather than a temple.
As stated here or elsewhere on the forum - the Pyramid was covered with white limestone and the missing 'top' was supposedly a huge crystal. And Stewart has previously posted that Porphyry, Limestone and Crystal together produce a piezo-electric force.
I have uncovered a bit on piezo-electricity and will post it on the "Hidden Secrets of Science and Nature" thread if you are interested.
Is this the mysterious porphyry stone of Ark Mariners?
No, that was the anchor-stone reputedly used by the Ark. It's used in Ark Mariners because, being located in Antediluvian times, there would have been no Scriptures to serve as VSL; so the anchor, as a symbol of faith, has to do double duty. It's obviously mysterious because it's so widely misunderstood.
Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere, et cum illi pueri dicerent: Sibylla ti theleis; respondebat illa: apothanein thelo.
I have often noticed in Masonry that several historical uses are combined into a single symbol.
Hence the imagery of the porphyry stone may have several sources.
And I am not quite correct in saying that I do not know why that stone is mysterious. I suspect that the key is the Jacob dreamed while using the stone as a pillow.
So does porphyry has special qualities that enable us to see profound things? Maybe we can test that by sleeping in the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid?
And then Jacob set up the stone as a pillar.
Interestingly Jacob seems to come from Sumerian Ea-Gub which apparently means stone pillar. Although since the Ea is related to Jah, I suspect Jacob may mean a sacred stone pillar dedicated to the god Ea/Jah
Forgetting about what I have read about it (which is difficult sometimes I think that it was easier before I began to read the esoteric type texts, as I could then just work from what I know and experience as opposed to what I have read). Anyhow, what I know from experience of my 1992 visit to the kings chamber:-
1. I felt very much at home in there, so much so that when my wife became claustrophobic I was happy not to visit the Queens chamber, even though there was plenty of time for me to do so. Having visited the kings chamber I was satisfied, and passed up, what on reflection, may have been a once in a lifetime opportunity. But there was no need for I had satisfied my need to visit in the Kings chamber.
2. I felt at home, peace, comfort, in ways that are difficult to describe.
3. This brief tourist visit was a key that sent me on a decade long journey of exploration. Though it took me many years to see this with hindsight.
4. The Pyramid may be many things to many people, but to me it is a place where I think that I can truly state that I was initiated in, even though I was largely oblivious to it at the time.
5. I really do think that if the Crystal is replaced, and I have no doubts that there is at least one crystal (I know that Sitchin in the book Russell recommended talks of many with different purposes) then the fortunes of Egypts tourist industry will blossom, and our world will become more enlightened. Though I realise that there will be many who may not want this to happen for all sorts of reasons. The crystal that I am thinking of really would act as a beacon, in more ways than Sitchin mentions in his book. Think more in terms of the crystals in Dinotopia.
6. I can only assume that I have been in the pyramid in a previous lifetime. Which if you assume was in Ancient Egyptian days which is where I resonate most with, and if you believe Sitchin's book, does make life potentially quite interesting. Anyhow my point here is that to me, such keys hidden from history, are good evidence of reincarnation.
omni: In my Lodge the Secretary is a hugh bully along with control issues. if anyone even asks a question he files masonic charges against them. He controls members mostly because they are afraid of him.
Apr 16, 2018 1:07:49 GMT
The Ancient: To omni: Grow some balls, that lodge is yours as well as every member in that lodge. If you are right, its not your problem. Nobody likes the ugliness of masonic charges. Light will always illuminate darkness, don't be afraid, be a better man.
May 27, 2018 15:37:09 GMT
The Ancient: Oh, I am a new member and just wanted to say hi...
May 27, 2018 15:39:10 GMT